Monday, February 11, 2008

Staff Football (Coral Cliffs Cinema 8)

Isaac is pretty stoked about this picture...
So Saturday a bunch of us from work and a few friends and family all got together to have a little football game....
Alexia had to bring her new doll....she was laying out on the car hood with it...
See the smoke? Later we saw lots of lights over there...I think someone's house was on fire...ok, really I don't know, but something that wasn't supposed to be was...
Andrew dropped his donut on the grass...and being the good mother I am I let him have it anyway....it had sprinkles on it and he kept picking them off and eating them, but every once in awhile he would get a piece of grass that he thought was a sprinkle...it was pretty funny...Melissa and I couldn't stop laughing...
Daddy made sure to bring his ball and bat so he would have something to do....don't know why he has a tennis ball....hmmm
They finally convinced Melissa and me to play...and we scored twice!!! Mostly because the other team didn't think anyone needed to gaurd us so when no one else was open they threw the ball to me and when everyone came after me I threw it to Melissa...we pulled this play twice...LOL
Here's everyone trying to look tough, but really they are all sweet innocent little kids...


1 comment:

Goodrich said...

Was that picture taken by three falls Elementary. I wasn't too far away. My parents live a block from there.