Sunday, February 24, 2008

Eye Exam





Isaac has been way overdue on an eye exam...so since we only have one car right now we had to get up way to early and take him to work on Friday and then pick him up around 11 to take him to his eye exam...so here's pics from Andrew's point of view...yep he took them...it was his idea so I let him...what can I say...I've trained him well...he is just like his mama...and his favorite thing to do is take chippers...
So Friday was a very busy day...I was up late (as usual) then had to get up really early. I couldn't decide what to do for a few hours before picking Isaac back up...so we went grocery shopping then took everything home and rushed back to get him...then I met my friend, Tina, in town and we hung out for 4 or 5 hours...somehow we ended up in the patio furniture section at Target and just ended up hanging out there visiting for an hour...the kids were being really good...so we got lots of talk time in...and I even got Alexia the cutest new swimsuit for $10 there...and they have so many cute ones this year...then Isaac met me and we went to dinner...then what we did next deserves it's own post so...THE END

No comments: