Sunday, February 24, 2008

Granny's 80th Birthday Luau!





So the day started off early again and of course I hadn't hardly slept...we got up and got ready for the party then went to the church to help get things ready...but there were already lots of people helping so there wasn't as much set up to help with...but there was lots of clean up afterwards...we were there for about 8 hours today...it was tons of fun and I took a million pictures...I'll post a few but if you want to see more then you'll have to visit my dropshots site where all of my millions of pictures have been getting posted for over a year and a half...if you want the password and link then email me and I'll give it to you vmorgan8@hotmail.com
The luau started off with entertainment from the SUU polynesian group (can't remember what they are called) It was a surprise for Granny and she was surprised... then my brother sang a song...and then we had some crazy entertainment from all my aunts, uncles and mom...where were these fun and silly people when we were growing up? And my brother made a DVD of a bunch of pictures throughout my Granny's life...After the entertainment we ate and visited and then cleaned up...It was tons of fun but now I really am ready for bed....so good night!

2 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

WOW when you said Birthday Party I had NO IDEA how BIG it was going to be!!! That was an AMAZING party!!!FUN!!! Joel thought when Isaac called that it was 4am, what a DORK! So he thought I got home Even later, he wasn't to happy, but next time they will know not to worry that we're just chatting and close by!!HEHE!! That is unless we decide to hope a plan to Hawaii and then the kids are all theirs!HEHEHEH!!!

Ricki said...

I can't believe how cute your Granny is! She is adorable! I hope I look like that when I am 80!