Friday, February 8, 2008

My Husband!



What is his name? Isaac Makia Young


How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years May 10 will be 6!


How long did you date? Ummm that's a long story...

How old is he? 27 but on March 14th he'll be 28


Who eats more? Usually him


Who said "I love you" first? I really don't remember...


Who is taller? He is but only by 2 inches


Who sings better? He has more training but we both love singing...


Whose temper is worse? Do you really need to ask this? Mine hands down...but I'm working on it.


Who does the laundry? Most of the time me, but occasionally he does a load! His mother taught him very well!


Who does the dishes? Both of us...


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does now but I used to....now I sleep in the middle cause a King bed can get lonely when your hubby sleeps on the edge.


Who pays the bills? Do men even know how to do that?


Who mows the lawn? The landscapers...thank goodness

Who cooks dinner? The chef at Olive Garden, Applebees, or Texas Roadhouse...ok not always...it used to almost always be Isaac since I hate to cook, but I have been cooking more lately...



Who drives when you are together? Almost always Isaac....I hate driving...


Who is more stubborn? I'm not sure


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I would say me! I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if I actually am.



Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. Isaac's live in Oklahoma! mine live here but we still don't see them that much cause everyone is always working.


Who proposed? He did after we had already decided we were getting married.

Who has more friends? I don't know...it's not like we sit around counting our friends to find out who has more...we both have alot of really great friends!


Who has more siblings? ME!! He only has 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother. I have 4 older sisters, 1 older brother and 3 younger sisters.


Who wears the pants in the family? umm....no comment...if you know us then you already know it's me, but I try not to be controlling. We just usually end up doing what I want.


I tag anyone that reads this that hasn't already done it!

No comments: