since our old ones broke this summer so we haven't had couches for over 6 months...and of course these two fell sound asleep on them...I'm so excited to finally have nice comfy couches...we picked them up Friday night but haven't hardly been home to enjoy them yet...
Isaac borrowed a truck from work and we ran into our neighbors at the store and they wanted to get couches to and so since there was so much room on the truck (flat bed pickup) they picked them up to and we loaded 2 sets of couches onto the truck...we even ended up with the same ones...hehe...I thought it was kinda funny...and the best part is I didn't have to help unload them cause the husband came over and unloaded ours with Isaac then they went and unloaded theirs...YAY!!! I am so glad to finally have somewhere comfortable to sit in my house...sooooo friends, feel free to come over and try them out...maybe people will actually come visit now that we have somewhere to sit...
I didn't even get to try them out right after we got them home cause I finally got a much needed girl's night out and went to a see Fool's Gold (Thanks Kristie!) it was pretty cute...oh and if anyone ever (I really mean EVER) needs a girl's night out give me a call...I'm always up for it...
2 comments:
um. can we say gorgeous! those are so great and i am so coming over to try 'em out! congrats to you!!!!
Yay! New couches! they look great! very beautiful. looks like Isaac and Alexia find them quite comfy!
Post a Comment