I just recently discovered the blog world and now I'm addicted! I want to stay up all night either posting or reading blogs!!! I already take a ton of pics and now I want to write about all of them. Plus I've had the last 2 days off work and I'm off tomorrow too! I'm super excited! Not that I don't love my job. Being the Assistant Manager at the movie theater is totally fun, but it's nice to have a break. Although I always miss all the kids when I'm not there. They are my 2nd family!
1 comment:
It is very addicting, huh? I spend a lot of time blogging or reading others blogs, after getting the boys to bed. I also like to do it because it is like a little journal for me. YEAH!!! I haven't journaled since the mission, long time- 5 years- holy cow. Thanks for informing of your blog.
Post a Comment