Sunday, February 24, 2008
Completely Exhausted...
I have so many blogs to write but haven't had time...and now I just want to post everything but I am so tired...for those of you that know me well you'll understand why...I got up around 7 (yes AM) yesterday and then didn't get home and in bed until after 2am...and everyone knows I don't go to bed early...and even if I do it takes a couple of hours to go to sleep...and I was going...going...going all day...then today I was up before 8 and was gone all afternoon and night...now I'm so ready for bed but of course all I can think about is getting my blogs posted...I love having all the little things in our life documented so we can go back and see them later...plus now I never miss pictures cause I always think "I gotta get a picture so I can attach it to my blog later" (not that I don't almost always have a camera in my hand anyways) so now I better get started on my posts starting from Thursday...I keep smelling cinnamon rolls and there is nothing like that in my house...I really am tired...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we made cinnamon rolls yesterday and our window was open..MAYBE the strong winds took a wiff to you!!! ;)
You are so amazing. My posts are usually 3 sentences, and adding a picture takes too much effort! Maybe I should learn from you.
Post a Comment