We had a pretty fun Thanksgiving this year...we went to my parent's house in Apple Valley and all but one of my siblings came...We had a really early meal at 11:30 because my dad and nephew had to leave around noon for work...after they left we all played games and just sat around and visited!Our baby was officially 20 weeks on Thanksgiving day! Only 3 more days until we find out what we're having...the other day I was explaining to Andrew how when we go to the doctor's office he will put some gooey stuff on my belly and then use the little thing so we can see the baby on a computer screen, then I told him that the doctor will tell us if it is a boy baby or a girl baby! Well Andrew just looked at me like I was stupid and said, "the doctor will tell us it's a girl baby." It's funny now to tell him that it is a boy baby cause he gets really frustrated and insists that it is a girl! (I think it's a girl too, but we'll see)
1 comment:
Yeah, I thought so. I am so excited for you. Three is fun.
Post a Comment