My Sweet Innocent Little Girl is growing up way to fast! (This picture is almost 3 years ago.) Yesterday she came home and.....She said, "Mom, I think I might be kind of interested in that blonde boy that is Joshua and Jakob's friend."
I said, "Do you mean you like him?"
She says, "I don't know, I'm not sure yet."
Then I said out loud but more to myself than to her, "Is this starting already?"
(Not that it really surprised me cause I was completely boy crazy by her age!)
She then says, "Oh, it started when I met him!"
4 comments:
What that is tooooo young!! :) Even though I am glad Brynlee hates to think of boys that way and refuses to get married ever, maybe I'll start to worry in a few more years.
oh my gosh! That is hilarious! I totally love it. So mature, "I think I might be interested in him." She is awesome.
Your little ones are so cute! I can't wait til I have some too! I'm getting so excited! They told me that they might move up my due date by a week so we may have our babies very close together! When do you find out the gender?
ps. I get the "baby this week" pictures from thenest.com, it's made from theknot.com but for marrieds! :-)
The worst part is that it NEVER ends again! Once they notice boys, it is all over!!! That is a really cute story though! She is going to be a little boy crazy for sure!
Post a Comment