Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Private?

Seems like everyone is going private now...especially since the KSL story came out (click on KSL to read or watch the story)
I'm unsure as to whether or not we will be going private but I figure it is never too soon to start gathering the e-mails of everyone who checks out our blog...(that includes blog stalkers that never leave comments as well)....if I know you or have ever met you then I will send an invite....so leave your e-mail that way if/when we decide to go private we won't have to worry about collecting them
and for the rest of you that are going private send me an invite cause I'm probably stalking you....my email is vmorgan8@hotmail.com

6 comments:

King Fam said...

brikingerut@yahoo.com :)

Hubers said...

Hey- this is Kylynne Huber (We played in nursery together a few weeks ago, and I live down the street from you) If/When you go private please add me.. Mine's private so just send me an email at lilsis01@hotmail.com and I will add you to mine if you would like!

Juls said...

I always blog stalk you too. :) Be sure to add me if you do end up going private...
juls.jean@gmail.com

raw mom said...

k...i think you have mine already!:)

lamack said...

This is the first time I've seen your blog. Your family is adorable! Do you remember what the train was that you mentioned? Was it the Heber Creeper? My kids are obsessed with Thomas. Send me an invite to your blog! I miss St. George already!

Lynette said...

Hey Veronica I've checked in on you too since I am always in Provo email me and you can go to my blog if you want because Dan wants me to go private too!
lynettesouthwick@yahoo.com