Congrats, Cherish!
i totally didn't know you blogged either! congrats to you and your sis!!! i'm happy for you! we will definitely keep in touch more now:)
yay for her!!! now lets see what you get!
Thanks big sis.
I was going to say What I thought it wasn't until Dec 1st, because I'm counting down until your big day!! Why is your sis on a toilet? It's one of the funnest pix I've ever seen!!!HEHE!!
that's the kindergarten toilet and because it was so little she wanted a pic on it...she had never seen one that small...
what a coinicidence! my sister in law is due 2 months before me!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats, Cherish!
i totally didn't know you blogged either! congrats to you and your sis!!! i'm happy for you! we will definitely keep in touch more now:)
yay for her!!! now lets see what you get!
Thanks big sis.
I was going to say What I thought it wasn't until Dec 1st, because I'm counting down until your big day!! Why is your sis on a toilet? It's one of the funnest pix I've ever seen!!!HEHE!!
that's the kindergarten toilet and because it was so little she wanted a pic on it...she had never seen one that small...
what a coinicidence! my sister in law is due 2 months before me!
Post a Comment