Monday, November 17, 2008

The Best Carpet Cleaners In Southern Utah

Just thought I'd let everyone know who cleans our carpet...we get it done about every 6 months and everyone always comments on how our carpets look brand new whenever I vacuum...well this is all because of Atlas Carpet Cleaning...they really are the best! They always get out all of the stains the kids make. So check out some of their reviews and if you need a good carpet cleaning then call them cause no one in town is as good! (yes, I'm a little biased because they are related but really they are the best) And I promise you will never get a better carpet cleaning!
http://www.ethicalservices.com/Utah

You can also see their ad in this months Money Mailer....or call Jason Baker at 862-9553 for more information!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this has nothing to do with the post... I love You Veronica!! You are the best wife in the whole wide world!! I love the way you look. I love the way you act. I love the way you love me. I love everything about you. You are the best!! I hope you have a great day!! See you tonight!
Isaac

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Awwww...what a cute husband. That is the cutest little message. I am glad you posted this because, I look at our carpets everyday and just get disgusted because they are so nasty. What are their rates?