My baby is as big as a bell pepper and weighs almost 7 ounces. (Length: 5 1/2 inches, head to bottom.) It still isn't moving around very much...the kids can't wait to get to feel it move!
Your cruzin' in your pregnancy!!! So what week do you think it will be as big as a watermelon? :)! I can't remember if you have a big babies or little babies! I guess we need THAT info first before we can figure out the watermelon thing! I hope this pregnancy is treating you well.
ah! a pepper, huh!! does it feel like it is going quick for you? it does for me...so far! probably not for much longer! i keep thinking i'm really glad that i have the holiday season to be pregnant ...you know, we always say it goes by so fast! AND we will be so busy that it probably will!!
2 comments:
Your cruzin' in your pregnancy!!! So what week do you think it will be as big as a watermelon? :)! I can't remember if you have a big babies or little babies! I guess we need THAT info first before we can figure out the watermelon thing! I hope this pregnancy is treating you well.
ah! a pepper, huh!! does it feel like it is going quick for you? it does for me...so far! probably not for much longer! i keep thinking i'm really glad that i have the holiday season to be pregnant ...you know, we always say it goes by so fast! AND we will be so busy that it probably will!!
Post a Comment