how exciting! what do you think you're having? We find out Dec. 2nd! I'm measuring over a week ahead so we may have the same due date! I think we're having a boy but I can't be sure. Congrats again! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
You live in Stone Ridge (or used too) Right?? For a minute I was kind of freaked out but then I realized that I DID know you. How have you guys been? Man, it's been forever. And your little ones are getting sooo big! How did you find us? Keep in touch.
4 comments:
Your blog is DANG CUTE!!! LOVE IT! I would love to be invited to view your blog if you go private. My email is shel.harris@yahoo.com
I just did the same post about going private. So, give me your email and I will invite you to my blog.
how exciting! what do you think you're having? We find out Dec. 2nd! I'm measuring over a week ahead so we may have the same due date! I think we're having a boy but I can't be sure. Congrats again! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
thats funny!
You live in Stone Ridge (or used too) Right?? For a minute I was kind of freaked out but then I realized that I DID know you. How have you guys been? Man, it's been forever. And your little ones are getting sooo big! How did you find us? Keep in touch.
Post a Comment