Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Andrew!!!

almost 4
3 1/2 yrs old...

about 2 1/2 yrs old

3 yrs old

2 1/2 again

I can't believe my little boy is 4 already! Time passes by so fast...I would post some pictures of him when he was younger than 2 but we didn't have digital so they would all have to be scanned....Andrew is getting so big and is usually a pretty good boy! He always has lots of funny things to say...I'll have to remember to blog them more often...We love you Andrew and hope you have a very Happy Birthday!
A few facts about Andrew...
*His favorite color is blue.
*His favorite food is cheese pizza.
*His favorite ice cream is peach ice cream (news to me)
*His favorite number is 3.
*His favorite juice is cranberry (another thing i didn't know)
*His favorite thing to play with is cars and a box. (he has a big imagination)





2 comments:

The Ruesch Fam said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is FOUR! Happy birthday Andrew.

Tina said...

Wow, I can't believe he is four already. I remember the day he was born. Scary how fast it goes.