
It's a Boy!!! Andrew was in complete denial...and kept telling the doctor no it's a girl, that's my sister. We did finally convince him that it was a boy a few hours later but then he said, "It's my brother and I'm gonna have a sister too!" We told him that he wasn't getting a sister for a few more years...he's glad to be getting a brother now though...he wanted a brother at first but still said it was a girl baby...Alexia is just happy to be getting a baby...we have no idea what we are going to name him though!
( the first pic is of his face...the one that you can't see very well says boy....and the maternity pic is by Alexia)
8 comments:
congrats! you look darling!
Yeah for you guys!! You guys already have such a cute little family. How lucky you are.
congrats to you 2 and another little boy how fun!
Lucky you!!! One less wedding to pay for in the future!!! :) I am so excited for you guys!
congratulations! we're both having boys!
This morning Rachel said she had a dream that you were having a boy. She kept begging me to check your blog yesterday so we could find out but the computer wasn't free at all yesterday. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. My car is fixed. I tried to come by a week ago Monday but I guess you weren't home. I'll come by this Friday. Love ya!
Thanks for that comment.. Congrats again! I had never heard anything about sears and this was just a quick thing my friend wanted to do for Ally's Christmas present.. Your sister had the exact same experience as me. I was so ornery by the time we left there! I am still wanting to get family pictures done, but I still need a price from you. :D We need to save up lol Thanks so much for your kindness! If you need anything from me please let me know. And also thanks for the good luck with our little girl's appt we need it!
you look great! congrats on a boy!
Amy
Post a Comment