Thursday, December 11, 2008

Names!?!

We can never seem to agree with any boy names...and even when I do like a name it doesn't last for very long...

The other day while browsing through the name book I came across Brigham and for a few seconds decided that it was pretty cute...I asked Isaac what he thought about it and he just looked at me like I was crazy...then it dawned on me...we could never name our child Brigham....just think about it!

So any suggestions for boy names? Alot of the ones that I really like have already been taken by my sisters. We always do a Hawaiian middle name...which is hard to come up with for boys too!

Oh and if you haven't figured it out yet...if we named our poor kid Brigham then he would be Brigham Young! haha

10 comments:

Ricki said...

We had a harder time with naming Daxton too!!! Tony actually saw a really cute little boy in Kenzie's class and that is why he was named Daxton was because this other little boy was so adorable! So, start looking in Alexia's class. You never know, you might find one you like!

Hubers said...

Good luck on the names!! I would love to help you, but just in case I have a boy I don't really care to give others my names!! Too many experiences of people I know taking them (GRRR) Good luck though! ;D

The Ruesch Fam said...

I like these names:
Garrett
Emmett
Oliver
Malachi

The Ruesch Fam said...

Oops! I hit the wrong button.
Reece
Victor(for obvious reasons)
I'm sure there are more, but my brain hurts. I have finals this week.

raw mom said...

andy and i went back and forth with the name oliver for a few weeks...use that one! no one has it and it such a classic good boy name!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

names are so hard to pick and if you are like me as soon as you find a name you like you think of every terrible nicknames that someone could make out of it! good luck on name picking.

Kendra said...

Good luck, boy names are hard. I'll think of a few and get back to you within the next 122 days.

West's said...

I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it in your post. I think boys are hard (I don't even have one) Good luck, what ever his name ends up being I'm sure it will fit him perfectly!

Tina said...

The Brigham story is a crack up! I know you thought of Christopher with Andrew. I love that and not bc it's my bro's name. Boy names are so hard. There are only a handful I like.

Anonymous said...

i agree about boys names. they are SO hard. we have a million girls names but hardly any boys. I love the name Benson, John, or Harrison. All of which my husband vetoed. lol. My SIL is naming her baby (due in february) Lincoln. Hope that helps! Good luck!