Monday, December 8, 2008

3rd Annual Gingerbread House Tradition

The 1st year (2006) we did 2 gingerbread houses.....this is the girl's house...
here's the boy's house.....Isaac and Andrew put smiley faces on the roof!

the kits we got that year came with 2 gingerbread men so each of the kids got one...Andrew took a bite out of his head before decorating it though...Such a cute lil 2 year old...I can't believe how fast they grow up! Andrew thought that he had to lick the candy to stick it....it was soooo funny! Every piece he put on he would lick it first!
I can't believe how cute and chunky my lil 3 year old (almost 4) was! She decorated her gingerbread man all by herself (we put the frosting on for her) and she had to make everything match...she was so good at putting all the little red dots on the house...she's a little perfectionist!
Here's the 2nd year! (2007) with my cute little 3 and 4 (almost 5) year olds! I can't believe how much they've changed! We decided that one house was enough to carry on the tradition!
And finally this year 2008!

1 comment:

Hubers said...

Those are so cute! I wish that I could do things like that lol I am not even a little bit artistic!! And those pictures of your nephew- ADORABLE!! I wish that I just went to you for Alayana's pictures.. I am retarded!