I can't get it open!?!
This blog post goes out to Sears for not training their photographers very well..... lucky for me... my little sister went there to get some pics of her little boy because she wanted all the cute props that they had.....she left very unhappy...first of all she figured that it should have tipped her off that they weren't very good there anymore when she was able to walk right in to an empty studio in the middle of Christmas season! Then it took them over 2 hours to get about 15 pictures....the girl didn't do anything and my sister kept making him smile and do cute things while the photographer kept missing the shots when all she had to do was push the button! Then they wanted way too much for 1 picture so my sister just got her coupon package and left.
Lucky for me she still wanted all the cute prop pictures so she spent the rest of the afternoon going from store to store looking for everything...she found this cute little crab costume and had to have it! (it says crabby on the belly)...she got a washtub, towels, and everything else you see in that picture....then she got chef hats and an apron and wooden spoon...so many cute things! And she gave them all to me! We got some really cute pictures and some funny ones too! We did get lots of smiley ones but these are some of my faves...I love his little tongue that is always sticking out and I love his cute crabby face!
Little Business Man....he has a cell phone but it was black so it's kind of hard to see!
Doing some research!
And of course my very favorite of them all....Andrew cookin up Jayden...we (me and my sis, Trin) of course thought we were hilarious...the cookbook is open to a crab recipe....she really wants to find a lobster costume since he's in their lobster pot! Jayden had the most fun taking these pictures....he loved being cooked up by Andrew!Thank you, thank you, thank you Trin for all the cute props! And for having soooo much fun doing the photoshoot with me! I can't wait for all the cute ideas we have for next month!
To see more from this shoot visit my other blog! http://www.pixelmagicphotography.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures! I told Isaac we needed to have you do our family pictures, and now I am even more sure. I especially like the ones with just a little color. I will get with you some time after the beginning of the year to set something up. Maybe I can lose a little weight first.;)
Post a Comment