Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


I wasn't very good about taking pictures on Christmas day...oops...so this is all we got...my day started out way too early...I couldn't sleep and kept waking up...finally when I woke up around 5am I decided to get ready for the day...I figured that would take some time while everyone was sleeping...nope it only took about 15 minutes to do my hair and makeup...it sure is alot faster when you don't have little kids running around and coming in to interrupt every couple of minutes...around 600 I decided to see if I could get the kids to wake up...they got up and got dressed and ready for the day while we let Isaac sleep a little longer...finally we made him get up so we could start our day at about 630 in the morning...the kids pulled everything out of their stockings and were the most excited about getting a toothbrush and toothpaste! Especially since they each got their very own toothpaste! Funny kids! After we opened presents we went over to my Ronny (my brother) & Diann (Isaac's sister)'s house where they were barely getting ready for the day...Isaac's other sister, Stephanie and her family came down this year and were over there....we watched them open up all their presents then grabbed our kids and a couple of our nieces and went back to our house...we made some German Pancakes! Yum! The kids played with their cousins and I took a much needed nap!
Later that day we headed back over to our brother and sister's house....where we had a couple of my sisters, Autumn & Jaquete, and their little families join us for a yummy dinner of ham & potatoes and some other yummy stuff...then we sang Christmas Carols while Diann played the piano...it was a fun busy day....

No comments: