Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Stayin Home!!

so....no more work for me. We decided that I need to be at home for now. My thumb hasn't completely healed but its getting there. I was able to quit taking pain pills yesterday so that's a good sign!
Anyways...I went to see my boss tonight and turned in my letter of resignation and he's not making me finish out my 2 weeks (of course I didn't know if I would even be able to because of my thumb)

Now I will be staying at home and taking care of the kids and the house! I'm excited to be able to spend more time with them and to actually have a cleaner house. It's been hard working full time and trying to keep up with all the house work. Isaac has tried to help out as much as he can, but since I've been sick and had the infected tendon and everything else that has been wrong this year...he has only been able to do so much!

I'm also super excited to start working on my photography business that I had started right before my concussion. So if anyone needs or knows anyone who needs family, children, toddlers, couples, maternity, newborn pictures, etc...let me know or send them my way!

I started working on my photo blog last month so go check it out and please feel free to leave me some comments...I LOVE comments!

http://www.pixelmagicphotography.blogspot.com/

you can also check out more of my work at

www.dropshots.com/pixelmagic

3 comments:

em&m said...

Hi. Yay for you that you get to stay home and start working on your photography. I'll let my fam in St. George know. Also I looked at your picture blog and it wouldn't let me leave comments. I got some written, and then it wouldn't let me do anymore. But I wanted to let you know that I think they are all great. I love Alexia. Such a cute little model. And the one of Isaac watching the kids is precious. The black and white of his brother with his brother colored looks really cool.

Tina said...

You're the best and anyone who doesn't use you as a photographer is just plain crazy!

raw mom said...

good for you! and your familia! and your background looks GREAT!