Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to School Checkup...

Alexia had her back to school checkup...the kids kept themselves entertained while they waited in the room....I had my appointment with the orthopaedic surgeon (for my thumb, everything is all better now!) 5 minutes after we got in for her checkup...luckily it was just downstairs! I went to my appointment and came back before the doctor had even come in for her checkup! haha Isaac thought I had canceled it! I have never gone to a doctor that quickly!
Alexia got some stickers for being so good!
And they gave Andrew some too! He got transformer stickers and thought that they turned him into a transformer when he put them on his arm! funny boy!
Alexia is 42 inches and is in the 20.8% for her height for children her age
She is 37 lbs! Which puts her in the 19% for her weight!

No comments: