

Showin off her pretty pink nails...

Alexia was so excited to get to ride the bus to school! She was off with her friend and on the bus before I could even get a picture....

Andrew was so sad that he didn't get to go on the bus :( He told me "I want to get on the bus" I told him that he had to wait until he was 5...
He was sad the whole walk home and cried, "I want to be 5."

Poor little guy! He misses his sister...so I took him to the pool when it was almost time to wait for the bus to bring his sister home....then they got to swim for about an hour after she came home! I think that helped him feel better about not going to school.

She thought riding the bus was so much fun and she really liked her first real day of school!
No comments:
Post a Comment