Tuesday, August 26, 2008

His squished arm...

Isaac got his arm messed up while out at the lake...I think they were wakeboarding...leave it to our YM group to always have something go wrong at their activites...I told Isaac that they should start doing safer stuff cause something seems to happen more often than not at their little activites....his response?..."You mean we should just stop having fun" I guess he has a point....at least it wasn't one of the boys this time....
the picture looks alot better than it really looked...

3 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

Oh man that is soooo BAD!! Poor guy! Is is Broken? I hope it gets better quick!

Joel and Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Owww...that looks painful. Thankfully Russ didn't tag along this time or I would also have an injured spouse! Hope it heals quickly!