I have so many things to blog about but just don't have the time to sit down and blog them all....so as soon as I get a few minutes (or hours lol) then there should be new blogs!
Hey Veronica, I came across your blog from Sisalee's and I had to tell you that I love your photography style. We get tons of calls for children's photography and Dave is too busy for that so If you will give me your number, I will start sending people your way. Just let me know.
Sounds great! Thanks! my # is 215-9270 I'll try to remember to give it to you in person too! I just started a photo blog for my business if you wanna check it out. www.pixelmagicphotography.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Hey Veronica,
I came across your blog from Sisalee's and I had to tell you that I love your photography style. We get tons of calls for children's photography and Dave is too busy for that so If you will give me your number, I will start sending people your way. Just let me know.
Shelly Harris
Sounds great! Thanks! my # is 215-9270 I'll try to remember to give it to you in person too! I just started a photo blog for my business if you wanna check it out. www.pixelmagicphotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment