Hey! I would love to see it! I am going to girls camp today, and then back up North to pick up my kids! So, next week I would love to go if you haven't already seen it!
Cute blog, BTW! I tried that template and it didn't work for me!
I wanna come. How about you come up here and see it with me! Yay! that would be fun! I wish I could come play with you. How are you? Is your finger still sick? call me some time, K?
5 comments:
Hey! I would love to see it! I am going to girls camp today, and then back up North to pick up my kids! So, next week I would love to go if you haven't already seen it!
Cute blog, BTW! I tried that template and it didn't work for me!
next week sounds good to me...we'll be going out of town on thursday night for a family reunion so any day before that...
I wanna come. How about you come up here and see it with me! Yay! that would be fun! I wish I could come play with you. How are you? Is your finger still sick? call me some time, K?
I am totallly excited to see this movie, so if you go let me know!!!
lets go see it tomorrow night!!!
Post a Comment