After a long fun filled week and a half we are back from Unclehoma as the kids called it....haha (Oklahoma)
We did lots of fun stuff but I sure am glad to be back in the nice dry heat...I cannot stand the humidity there....I always felt like I needed to take a shower even right after I took one....yuck! But it was very beautiful and we did have tons of fun and were able to spend some much needed time together as a family but now it is back to work and normal everyday life....:(
I have lots to post about so keep checking back cause it's going to take me awhile and I'm trying to back date everything so they are on the actual dates that they happened!
3 comments:
Glad to have you back!!
I'm glad your back. We'll have to hang out soon.
Looks like go guys had a ton of fun! Sorry about the picture problem! I am a firm beleiver in the fact that men should not be aloud to play with electronics! They have no clue what they are fiddling with!
Post a Comment