So I am very sad to have lost the first 200 or so pictures and videos that I had taken of our little vacation....anyone that knows Isaac knows that he never sits still and is always fidgeting or playing around with something....usually his phone...but unfortunately for us this time while at the zoo....he was playing around with the camera and accidentally formatted the memory card :( I of course was fuming mad at him but now I'm just sad to have lost all those pictures....so the first week of our vacation is gone...at least we have the memories right....and of course I took twice as many in the last few days...and luckily for us my camera battery had died at the aquarium so Chelsea took a few pictures for us....
That was the downside of the vacation but the rest was a blast....and after getting into a big fight at least we had to make up ;) haha
1 comment:
That is horrible!! I'm so sorry. I was just thinking today how the role of film that had all my pregnant pictures from my pregnancy with her and the pictures of her immediately after she was born. It's so awful when that stuff happens.
I had so much crud to do yesterday, but I don't have anything next Tuesday if you still want to get together. Rachel should be back the week after that.
Post a Comment