Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lil Poser!

Elena is so cute! Every time I am around she grins at me so cute and is always posing! So of course I can't help but take her picture! Tuesday was no different...we went over to the cousins house and she found this purple ribbon and wanted it tied on her...she sat so still while I put it on her! And I was talking and visiting so it took a couple minutes! then she got down and started posing! I didn't have my good camera on me but I at least had my little one! Problem with that though is that she moves so quick I barely had time to frame it and push the button! and it's not instant results like with my other camera it takes a second or two...so sometimes I didn't even get a chance to frame I just had to snap it before she moved! But here are the results! So sad her ponytail is cut off!
She was all done with the ribbon! It was funny how long she wore it!


I layed a blanket out and she loved crawling on it and stopping to pose! Funny Girl!

No comments: