We really do have the best daddy in the whole world! I just wish I had more/better pictures of him with the kids! Problem is that I am always at work when he takes the kids out to do fun things and pictures don't get taken....He spends so much time with the kids and takes such good care of them! He takes them fishing all the time and makes dinner for them almost every night! Not to mention he puts them to bed most nights too! The kids love their daddy so much! They always get so excited when they hear the garage door open and they know daddy is home to spend the evening with them! We are one lucky family to have such an amazing father and husband! I love him so much and am so appreciative for all he does with the kids and around the house! Thank you soooo much for all that you do! You really are the best!
1 comment:
i agree...he is a great dad!
Post a Comment