Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rock Band Party!




Wednesday night a bunch of us that had the night off headed over to Will's house...it was supposed to be a Pirates & Pizza Party but after the 1st movie had been on for a few minutes it got turned off and that's when the Rock Band Party started! It was lots of fun getting to hang out with everyone outside of work and seeing our management team in a whole new light! haha Jack was definitely the entertainment of the night...
The last pic is the egg these cute girls borrowed from a neighbor when they saw a cute guy walk into the house...unfortunately for them he wasn't the one that answered the door...
I really do love my new job...even though I am completely exhausted most of the time working full time and taking care of kids the rest of the time...I have an amazing management team too! They really are the best! And lots of fun too!

No comments: