Thursday, June 26, 2008

Heat Exhaustion...

So Thursday after the zoo...I ended up having the worst heat exhaustion I've ever had...I've always gotten it (and yes I do drink lots of water) whenever I've gone camping or hiking I always got home with a headache and feeling sick and would just take a shower, drink some water and go to bed and sleep it off...well I think because of all the humidity I got it way worse than usual! I started to feel a little sick as we left the zoo but then as we went to pick up Neil from work I just got sicker and sicker...I drank all the water we had left and Isaac stopped twice on our way home to get me more drinks...my head was killing me and I thought I was gonna throw up but luckily I didn't...since i rarely throw up no matter how sick I am....I was getting a little lightheaded too....well I went in the bathroom to take a shower, but ended up sitting down on the toilet cause i had no energy and andrew had to use the toilet so I just slumped down to the floor and couldn't get back up...isaac had to come in and help me up and into the shower so I could cool off...he really is a great husband...then after i showered and got into bed he took the kids to go pick up dinner....i of course couldn't get to sleep though because i had drank so much that I had to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes, but I was feeling much better and by the next day I was completely back to myself!

No comments: