Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Swap!?!

So I was thinking now that Christmas is over and everyone is ready to clean out their houses...toys...clothes....ya know....I was thinking of reserving the clubhouse over here and having one of those Super Swap thingies....I can't remember what they are called....so I'm thinking sometime the first part of February....that way we will all have a few weeks to sort through everything....so if anyone has any suggestions on a date or time in Feb then let me know....or any other suggestions would be great! Also if anyone is willing to volunteer to help then that would be great too!

2 comments:

raw mom said...

what about a neighborhood yard sale? i could use the money more than more stuff

Trev and Adri said...

I like the thought either way, even though i know i would like the money too. I would be glad to help out though. Let me know what you decide.