A Bunch of my friends went out to lunch with me at the Olive Garden! Although I didn't even know they were all going to be there! I thought I was just going out to lunch with Kristie! So it was a fun surprise! (and thanks kristie and jeannete for picking up my tab...that was really sweet of you!) Thank you everyone for coming and making it a special birthday!
Kristie, Ricki, Me, Jeanette & Teresa! 2 Daxtons, Kameron, Andrew, Jalee, Drew! (Dion had to go put the kids down for naps) So below is a pic of her and Lyla that Andrew took!
My lil sis, Trinity got me some super cute earrings! I love them! Thanks Trin!
My sis, Autumn got me this cute diffuser (I think thats what its called) It looks cute up on my little shelf in the living room! Thanks Autumn!
My sweet friend Ricki got me some very yummy cupcakes from 25 Main! They were very good! Thanks Ricki!
So far it has been a really fun birthday! Thank you girls for coming to celebrate with me! I really had a fun time...it was nice to get out of the house and see adults! I think we should do this for everyones birthday from now on!
Oh and for those that are wondering and don't know I am now 28! I still have 2 years left to enjoy being in my 20s...
3 comments:
Veronica! I am sorry I didn't know it was your birthday when I ran into you last night. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun time. Your blog is very cute, I love all the pictures you take, you are a very cute mamma to be. Not long before your new arrival. How exciting!
Wish I was there!
Happy Birthday, So fun. Those cup cakes look yummy I think I should go buy some right now!
Post a Comment