
so we had another ultrasound and now we are headed up north next week to see the pediatric cardiologist....the fetal specialist doctor we've been seeing wants us to have everything checked out by the heart specialist now soooo....I guess we'll find out next week how everything is. I think he was trying not to stress me out but I could tell something wasn't right... then he said he wants me to go to the Primary Children's Medical Center to have it checked out... so next week we will be going to get a Fetal Echocardiogram....right now because of the asd (hole in the heart) it looks like the right side of his heart might be becoming enlarged...
4 comments:
You'll be in our prayers, Keep us posted on how everything goes!
I'm so sorry for all the stress your under if you need to talk, you know where to find me, scrubbing away for inspections!! We're praying for your family that everything will be healthy and happy when your baby boy arrives!!
Primary Children's is the best place to go for testing. You will be taken care of there. Please let me know if we can do anything for you. I will continue to pray for your sweet little boy and the rest of your family.
I can't imagine what you are going through. We hope this journey will be easy to deal with and we will keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment