Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2009 Getting to Know You Better Post

Its time once again folks for a getting to know you post! Oh how fun! Do it if you want to!
1. What is your occupation right now? Full time mom, part time Photographer
2. What color are your socks right now? barefoot!
3.What are you listening to right now? V-smile...it's getting annoying...
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Vanilla Yogurt
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes, but not very good...since I haven't driven one for years...
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Diann! It's her birthday today! Happy Birthday!
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? very much, she's really nice!
8. How old are you today? 28 years and 15 days
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? ummm....none...not really into sports...
10. What is your favorite drink? water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? a few times
12. Favorite food? anything that doesn't make me sick right now...don't really like food at the moment....I just eat it for the baby....
13. What is the last movie you watched? i have no idea
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas! I love Christmas!
15. How do you vent anger? ummm....not very well...
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies....I was obsessed...I could spend all day every day playing with them!
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Cherries or blueberries? neither and both....not a big fan of either but i do like them....
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Post it to your blog!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? anyone who loves me enough to give me something to read later! hint hint friends!
21. Who is least likely to respond? whoever doesn't love me.... :(
22. Living arrangements? In a townhouse with my husband and 2 1/2 kids.
23. When was the last time you cried? oh, about a half hour or so ago....hello....i'm pregnant!
24. What is on the floor of your closet? everything that doesn't have another place to go....photography equipment...cedar chest....photo props....etc....
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Emily....I've known her since 6th grade!
Where's 26?
27. What are you mostly afraid of? sometimes the dark but not always...right now that things won't turn out well with the baby....
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? gross....I don't like hamburgers....even when i'm not pregnant!
29. Favorite dog breed? none...i don't really like dogs...but i do think the little ones are cute as long as they don't touch me...yorkies, shitzu, maltese...
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday because Isaac doesn't work and we can spend all day doing whatever we want as a family!
31. How many states have you lived in? hmmm....Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Washington....so 4
32. Diamonds or pearls? neither...I don't like expensive things...
33. What is your favorite flower? right now...I think lilies...but I like any flowers that are pretty...

No comments: