so of course I didn't get any pictures on New Year's Eve....i'm not very good about taking pictures when I'm pregnant. We had a fun New Year's Eve and New Year's morning...we didn't get home until pretty late...I was surprised I stayed up so late...We went out to eat with our friend's Joe, Jeanette and their kids...although we decided later that we should have gotten a babysitter...we had some yummy Chinese food since it is what both the pregnant women wanted! So we ended up going to Panda Garden where we discovered that the whole place has been remodeled and the food was really good! Then we all went to Bedtime Stories and luckily we decided to go because we had some Westates Theaters gift certificates (that we had for awhile) Isaac had got from work...well when I pulled them out we realized that they had an expiration on them and it was the last day we could use them!
After the movie it was pretty late...all the kids had stayed awake so we decided to head back to our friend's house to ring in the New Year! We only had about 15 minutes or so when we got there...and surprisingly all the kids were still awake! Yeah we all have night owl children! We were going to ring in the New Year with hot chocolate...it was getting close to the countdown so we paused the TV while we finished making the hot chocolate and then when everyone had some we pushed play and rang in the New Year (fashionably late) haha....we were probably about 10 minutes late ringing in the new year...lol We had a really fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment