Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Magic Birthday Party

Since Andrew's birthday falls right in the middle of the busy holiday season we decided to wait until the holidays were all over to have his party and since Alexia's birthday is coming up in a few weeks we decided we might as well just do one big party for both of them....
We've been busy handing out invitations....we stuck them in the door of some that weren't home (but with the bad weather I don't know if they stayed there) so if you didn't get your invite then I'm sorry and your children are invited! We're making magic wands for all of the kids and my dad is going to do a magic show for them (he's a bit out of practice but kids usually enjoy it still)
So hopefully we will see all our friends there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!
I found your blog off of facebook, hope that's alright! :)
Email me at marybeary12@gmail.com and I'll invite you to our blog.
~Mary

Tina said...

Can't wait!

Shelly said...

I am sorry I didn't make it back to the clubhouse before the party was over. We were at instacare for quite a while and Jaycee ended up having strep. I will drop Alexia and Andrew's presents by either tomorrow or Monday.