Friday, April 3, 2009

still pregnant

2 weeks to my due date and I'm still pregnant...this is the most pregnant I have ever looked! for once my belly sticks out farther than my boobs...maybe the baby is waiting until I get my blog updated to be born...lol...so I'm working on it....yeah, I know...finally...it's about time...so you'll have to scroll back to the end of January...and I probably won't blog everything today so you'll have to keep checking back...
So at my appointment on Monday, March 23 I was at a 2! Then exactly a week later I was at a 4! So hopefully I will hurry up and get to a 5 and have this baby already...picture was taken on march 30th after my doctor appointment...I was hoping it would be the day but no such luck! At least my due date is less than 2 weeks away...my poor lil sister is due tomorrow!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I was just wondering about you today. You look really good in the picture. Not 9 months pregnant at all!!! Keep us posted when the baby comes.

Halliday's said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the laugh! Glad it's all over for you!!!