WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BOY!! AND IT IS GOOD TO SEE THAT HE HAS A NAME NOW! CONGRATULATIONS. I STILL WANT TO BRING YOU DINNER.
CONGRATULATIONS:) HE IS SO PRECIOUS. :):):)
I still can't believe you have another cute little boy. I know for you it seemed like forever, but for me it seems like you just told me you were expecting. Congrats!!! He is so little and cute. If you need me please call me.
He's precious~ COngrats!
congrats on your sweet little baby boy! Glad everyone is doing well.
He is adorable, Sorry I missed your shower, I had ALL my family in town, I want to come see you and the baby, let me know when would be good
He is just adorable Veronica! Hope you guys are doing well! Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BOY!! AND IT IS GOOD TO SEE THAT HE HAS A NAME NOW! CONGRATULATIONS. I STILL WANT TO BRING YOU DINNER.
CONGRATULATIONS:) HE IS SO PRECIOUS. :):):)
I still can't believe you have another cute little boy. I know for you it seemed like forever, but for me it seems like you just told me you were expecting. Congrats!!! He is so little and cute. If you need me please call me.
He's precious~ COngrats!
congrats on your sweet little baby boy! Glad everyone is doing well.
He is adorable, Sorry I missed your shower, I had ALL my family in town, I want to come see you and the baby, let me know when would be good
He is just adorable Veronica! Hope you guys are doing well! Congrats!
Post a Comment