Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Party

Tanner snuggling with Grampa Ruesch
Andrew and his egg! He always makes the funniest faces!

Alexia and her egg!
Tanner sleeping peacefully later that night at home....well almost....the scrunched up face is from the camera flash...he is already getting tired of the camera being in his face 24/7

We went out to my parent's house in Apple Valley for a little Easter Party...I was going to stay home since I had just had a baby 5 days before but decided to go....big mistake...it is not a fun drive so soon after giving birth and it was exhausting being there for a couple hours!
BUT the kids had fun! And had a fun little indoor Easter egg hunt and got to dye some eggs! No pictures of that though since I wasn't really feeling up to moving around and taking pics! My mom got all the kids little presents and my sister, Trinity got them some candy! Thanks Mom and Trin for making the kids Easter fun!

No comments: