Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PuRsE tAg!!!

I've been tagged...and thought I'd take a few minutes out of my busy life to share with everyone the things I have in my purse...
*my checkbook
*my wallet
*3 pens
(2 for the checkbook that are some sort of special pen that can't be washed off)
*a few Playtex Sport Tampons
*Tide to Go
*2 Nice Clean Towelettes
*A Neosporin Band-Aid
*Keys (to the car, house, other people's houses, work) with a nailfile
*Gum, Mints, Breathspray stuff
(I randomly buy things like these to try, then they sit in my purse forever or until the kids use them up)
*2 Tylenol bottles (I refill these with tylenol, ibprofen, tylenol pm, excedrin migraine)
*Pineapple Lotion from Bath & Body Works (love the smell!!! MMMM!!!)
*a camera (no surprise there)
*3 hair scrunchies and a hair clip (yep I still wear scrunchies)
*My Cell Phone
*10 different lip glosses and chapsticks (the number varies from day to day)
A few I always have to have though are Pucker Ups -Watermelon, Burt's Bees, Victoria's Secret Minty Lip Shine, and Mary Kay's Nourishine Lip Gloss in Starry (the clear sparkly one)
And Last but not least.....
*37+ Skin Needs from Miracell (the most amazing stuff ever and I will never live without it again) It is used for everything skin related...bites, stings, burns, acne, dry skin, scars, cuts, dry lips, rashes, psoriasis or eczema....I am a true believer of this stuff, especially since I have had psoriasis for about 3 years and nothing has healed it...there have been things that have made it better but nothing has actually healed it until now.....not even the stuff the dermatologist had me use....but after using it for a couple of months there has been a drastic improvement....it hasn't completely gone away yet but part of it has....YAY!!! I should just write a blog about this stuff...
Now it is my turn to tag some of you....I tag.....Emily, Tina, Sisalee, Shelly, and Elishia....and for those of you that don't have a digital camera I will be more than willing to take a picture of all the stuff in your purse....

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Good job, Teresa getting her to Blog again! Not only did she do the purse tag, she posted like 5 more on top of that!!!! I am impressed with, all the stuff you can fit in that person! Very nice! I am sure you are a good suitcase packer too!