Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been Super Busy!

Lots has been going on and I've had no time to blog about it...so here's a quick update and if I have time then I'll post pictures and more info...

I stayed home for a week but was very busy planning a wedding and spending time with family from out of town...the 18th was party time with a fun bridal shower/bachelorette party...then the 19th was my baby sister's wedding...where I was in charge of everything from making sure everything was set up and cleaned up and ran smoothly and taking pictures...so that completely wore me out then I started a new job and worked all week and then tried spending time with some family on Saturday....and of course my house has been a mess so I've been trying to get it clean and laundry done and spend time with my kids and husband (when I see him)...yesterday I had a day off and I went over to another little sister's house to take pictures of her darling chubby little 7 week old baby! And tonight it is back to work...

2 comments:

em&m said...

Wow! You have been busy. You are a great sister for taking care of the wedding. That's a big deal. How did it go. That is crazy that Jaquete is married. I can't imagine Hannah getting married. Wow. So, you have a new job? That's cool. How is it going? If you ever need to take a break, give me a call sometime so we can chat about stuff. I miss ya!

Goodrich said...

Where are you working now? We are talking about Nim's Island on Fri. after school.