Saturday, April 12, 2008

Party at the theater!!

Caught ya! Shouldn't they be working!?! Hey! Where's my spoon?!
So I'm officially done working at the movie theater....today was my very last day :):(
And although I am sad to be gone I am happy too....very mixed feelings...I've known for awhile that I was quitting soon but didn't want to say anything till I was done..
Today was such a fun day though....a few of the kids went and got icecream (thanks moroni and adam) and then Kirsten came in with freshly baked snickerdoodles and boy were they good...we had a blast....the rest is a secret cause I can't tell you about the magic euphoric gum....yeah I know we're crazy...I'm really gonna miss my little theater family!

moroni and adam hiding between the games with the icecream...haha

this was a normal thing all day long....

caught ya boys!

3 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

Where are you working now?

Tina said...

So did you go for interviews today? How did it go? If I get my car back I'll come by Friday.

Ricki said...

So are you quitting, or just getting another job? I am sure you will miss all of those rowdy teenagers!