it was his idea! He wanted it cold and was being bratty so I gave in and said fine eat it frozen...now that's the only way he likes them...that's not all he likes frozen...he eats uncrustables frozen too...and not just the peanut butter and jelly ones, he eats the grilled cheese ones that way too...and right now he is eating a frozen mini pizza...he eats everything better frozen and since it is all precooked I figured it doesn't matter...I can't figure the kids out...
Kamren likes those little mini pancakes like that! She eats a couple frozen while she waits for her cooked ones!! Kids are just wierd... at least they are eating!!
5 comments:
frozen...he's eatting a waffle that is still frozen!!
I am shocked as well, where did he learn that one?
That's so gross! But what else can you expect from a three year old. lol
it was his idea! He wanted it cold and was being bratty so I gave in and said fine eat it frozen...now that's the only way he likes them...that's not all he likes frozen...he eats uncrustables frozen too...and not just the peanut butter and jelly ones, he eats the grilled cheese ones that way too...and right now he is eating a frozen mini pizza...he eats everything better frozen and since it is all precooked I figured it doesn't matter...I can't figure the kids out...
Kamren likes those little mini pancakes like that! She eats a couple frozen while she waits for her cooked ones!! Kids are just wierd... at least they are eating!!
Post a Comment