Monday, March 31, 2008

6 weeks


It has been 6 weeks since Alexia got her ears pierced so we took her to the store to pick out some new earrings...she of course wanted all of them but finally settled for some cute flower ones and some cherry ones...
In January Isaac took the kids to Kohls to pick out some earrings for my birthday and Alexia picked these dangly diamond ones....I have no where to wear earrings like that so I was going to take them back but Alexia didn't want me to so I saved them for her and those are the first ones she wanted to wear...she would wear them every single day if I would let her! She loves them!

3 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

That picture is PRICELESS!! She looks soooo Proud to be wearing those earrings!! CUTE!

raw mom said...

what a ham....i love little cherry earrings, too, alexia mexia!!!oxoxo

Ricki said...

You go girl!!!! You better watch out for her! She is going to be looking in the real jewelry store soon! Those are so dang cute, why aren't you wearing them, Veronica?!!