Monday, June 15, 2009

Old Friend's Visit....Volcano Hike

Some old friends of mine (and by old I mean that I've known them for a long time) came to visit! I used to babysit for them but now they live in Kansas so when we went to Oklahoma last year we met up with them....well this year they were headed to CA and stopped by and stayed for a couple of days. Travis (the dad) had grown up around here so he wanted to show his kids some things he remembered....they lived up in Veyo and on our way there we stopped at this inactive volcano that he used to climb as a kid....so most of the kids and Isaac hiked to the top but they didn't think to take a picture inside....it was a pretty steep climb!


The oldest Spencer came back down and then his mom sent him back up to help Isaac bring the little kids back down! I can't believe how grown up he is! He was a little boy when I started babysitting him!

No comments: