
Spencer (the oldest) holding the warm laundry....

Samantha holding Tanner....These girls loved holding him....I don't think I hardly held him other than to feed him the whole time they were here!

Ashleigh holding Tanner....Ashleigh and Samantha are twins!

These girls wer best buds....

Andrew loved Nicholas(the youngest)! It was so much fun for him having older boys around to play with! He didn't want to let Nicholas go!

Anyone that has ever had a hug from Andrew knows that he can't hug someone without giving them a kiss on the cheek too! Nicholas was a little caught off gaurd and didn't know why he was trying to kiss him....
These were my kids when I was a teenager! I loved babysitting them...and they loved me! It is so fun to see them grow up into such beautiful/handsome teenagers! My kids adored them! Thanks for coming to visit! It was fun spending a few days with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment