With Isaac's new position he had to go up North for some training...he was going to go by himself but Alexia insisted that I go with him...she even called her Aunt Autumn and made arrangements for herself to stay there so I could go...it was pretty cute and funny...Andrew went and stayed at his Uncle RP & Aunt Diann's house...so we left on Wednesday night and returned home Friday night...it was a nice little break especially after all the stress of worrying about the baby...Isaac had to work all day but it gave me a chance to catch up on some much needed rest since I hadn't slept much since I had found out that something could be wrong with the baby...so now that my mind was at ease knowing everything was ok with the baby I was able to finally rest! We had a nice night out with just the 2 of us on Thursday! We went out to eat at Mimi's Cafe...it was a really cute place...and yummy food...and the best part of all was that the entire trip was free! Since it was for work Sunroc paid for everything...hotel...gas...food....Thanks (Autumn & Jason and R.P. & Diann)for watching the kiddos for us so I could go! We really appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment