
Isaac just got another promotion and this one came with a little raise...not much but it'll sure help! Plus it has some nice perks...like a company truck! So now I have my car back...YAY! He also got a cell phone and an office....I'm so proud of him for working so hard! I'm very grateful for how hard he has worked and how quickly he is moving up in the company...(this is his 2nd promotion within the last 4 months...plus he just got one a year ago...although those had no raise or perks...) with the way the economy is...it's nice to know that he isn't next on the list to be layed off...and very nice to know that he will be gauranteed 40+ hours a week...he knows about 4 or 5 different positions there and a couple of them are ones that very few people know! Congratulations Isaac on your new position! I'm really happy for you and proud of you! Your the best husband ever! Thank you for working so hard and still always finding time for your family! I love you!
8 comments:
awesome. you guys are getting all sorts of good news lately :) i agree on the two car situation
WooooHoooo! No more car sharing?!!! Where are you going to go first?!! I bet you are excited all the way around about this new situation! Good job, Isaac! I love good news!
Congratulations Isaac. You deserve the promotion. You are a very hard worker. I am so happy for you family. You deserve all the good things that are happening to your family. It shows you are living right.
yay for you guys! i am so happy for you! you have your independence back!!
Congrats on both the promotion and the baby. I have been worried about that, but I am happy to hear all is well. You guys are wonderful, let's get together.
Congrats on the promotion!Looks like this are going very well for your cute family!
That is great new! Congratulations!
You must be getting excited to have that baby! Good luck with these last few weeks. Your kids sure are cute!
Post a Comment